Product Summary and Composition
New Hope ruminant feed utilise high quality raw materials, strictly processed and manufactured to high quality pellet feed standards. Advantage of pellet feed for ruminant and comparison with mash/powder feed:
Heifer rearing Diets (D802)
High feed utilisation rate, promote growth and increase optimum breeding rate
Improves the rumen environment as well as the growth of the rumen and teats, inclusive of the reproductive system, whilst improving the breeding rate timeously
Good palatability, should improve the feed intake and the utilisation of a low-quality roughage
Improve immunity, reduced drug use, improve the health level of animals, making full use of production potential and extending the economy of life and usage
Through breeding the young heifer, promote udder development and bone growth, mating at optimum time.
Mammary gland development period (7-22months)
Mammary gland development is very important when breeding young Heifer and will impact during breeding months and milk production potential.
By using New Hope’s young heifer diets D802, you can achieve the reference standard in 14 months, with reference to the weight of 350 kg, and withers height up to 1.25 m and above.
Dry cow feed D803
Contributes to the rebuilding of cow mammary gland cells, tissues and body condition as well as improving the milk production of the next generation calving
Balanced proportions of calcium, phosphorus, rich in VA, VE, and organic selenium and other trace elements, effectively prevent mastitis and postpartum diseases and promotes quicker recovery
Good palatability, easy feeding, stability and ideal body conditioning
Improve the rumen environment, reduce the phenomenon of poor appetite – for postpartum cows
- Good palatability, calves just enjoy to consume this product, it promotes early weaning
- It enhances immunity, reduces the diarrhea rate and respiratory diseases, improved health, as well as the survival percentage/rate of the calves.
- High feed conversion, prevent bloating, improves daily gain and high growth rate It can improve the rumen environment and further promote the healthy development of the rumen.
Through the calf feeding stage, promote the rumen development and bone growth, cultivate high producing dairy cows.
Rumen development important period(1-6months)
The influence of different types of feed on the development of calf rumen
For calves, rumen growth is crucial; the end product for rumen fermentation is volatile fatty acids, which plays an important role on the growth of rumen cylindrical mastoids. (1-2months is the crucial development period of the rumen cylindrical mastoids, and ends after 3 months)
New Hope’s biological calf feed offers a variety of growth factors for the healthier growth of rumen micro organisms, supplying metabolic nutrients to increase the quantity of rumen micro organisms and their vitality, thereby promoting the production of volatile fatty acids and the improved development of the rumen
- Improves the rumen environment and alleviate acidosis
- Promotes microbial growth and metabolism as well as improving the utilisation rate of ammonia, improves milk indexes
- Improve immunity and reduce the incidence of mastitis
- Improves feed utilisation as well as improving milk yield
- Good palatability, should improve the utilisation rate of roughage intake and improve the overall body condition
- If the cow’s milk production is less than 25 kg per day, use D818
- If the cow’s milk production is more than 25 kg per day, use D820
Importance of phase feeding according to milk yielding
Feeding one phase feed to a whole dairy herd can cause dystrophy, for high milk yielding cows. While low milk yielding cows, will experience nutritional waste, even if you gave them different feed quantities. Here are some examples of, vitamin A and Zinc requirements for different milk yielding cow herds: